National Seminars are hosted and organized by member universities from the two networks – AUN – HRE and SEAHRN. National Seminars are platforms for academic research dissemination on national issues (human rights and/or peace) in national languages. A two day seminar, National Seminars target diverse stakeholders – academe, CSOs, government and media.
Since its launch, National Seminars have been conducted in six of the ten ASEAN countries.
- National Seminar organized by University of Malaya, Malaysia
- National Seminar at Vietnam National University, Hanoi, Vietnam
- National Seminar organized by Airlangga University, Indonesia
- National Seminar at Miriam College, Quezon City, Philippines
- National Seminar at Tadulako University, Palu, Indonesia
- National Seminar at Souphanouvong University, Luang Prabang, Lao PDR
- National Seminar at Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand